Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chagall-ish


Over at Artful Ideas we are having a challenge swap called "Artistic Style". AI is a Flickr group administered by myself and my dear bowling_belle. We have a lot of fun with a bi-weekly (or 'fortnightly' as the belle might say) challenge theme, ending in a random swap, strictly for ATC's.
Our members are all across the globe and we do have a great time.


For this one, we are choosing an artist or artistic style and using it to influence our submission for this time around. I chose Marc Chagall and my entry appears above.
We are a second generation group which spun off from the Mamma Swap when it had to be closed. You might just want to pop over to the AI pool to see some of the fantastic atc's being created by our members.


3 comments:

  1. I love this! I have just featured some photos on my blog of Chagall's stained glass windows from a church at Tudelely that I visited recently if you'd like to take a look - they were beautiful in the extreme.
    Http://Heavens2betsy-creativeoverflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Nancy your painting is very impressive.
    Fantastic design. Brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you do your art looks realistic to me not as modern .

    ReplyDelete