Thursday, March 25, 2010


The ART HOUSE Co-op is a wonderful venture. Steve and Shane are amazing - just the two of them running this whole shebang. There are projects all the time which are the subject of books, exhibits and library items. You must go there and look around, fellow artists. It is so much fun.


The piece I've currently entered is the "Mail Me Something" Project. Artwork is presented as a postcard (one of my favorites) and simply stamped and mailed to the Art House. All entries will be on display in the gallery.


See my postcard entry above, done with acrylic paint, Prismacolor pencils and pen and ink.
Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really different for you, and yet a wonderful piece. I love the movement in the color. Really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Nancy this is very impressive.
    Fantastic creation. Love them.

    Have a wonderful weekend my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fractal !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome entry!

    Hope all is well with you and have a great rest of the week

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic!!! reminds me a bit of Mondriaan!!!

    ReplyDelete